Enhance Prestashop Menu with In-Page Analytics. You can make a visual assessment of how users interact with your web pages. This helps you answer questions like:
- Is the layout optimal for what I want users to accomplish on the page?
- Are my users seeing the content I want them to see?
- Are my users finding what they’re looking for on the page?
- Are my calls to action motivating or visible enough?
- What links are users clicking?
- See In-Page Analytics data
Before you can use the report, you have to enter the URL for the page on which you want the report to launch. You enter that URL when you edit the settings for a reporting view.
You can access the report two ways:
- Sign in to your Google Analytics account.
- Navigate to your view.
- Select the Reporting tab.
- Select Behavior > In-Page Analytics. Alternatively, select Behavior > Site Content > All Pages. Drill into a page and select the In-Page tab. This opens the report for that page.
PrestaShop Top Menu Module allows you to selectively display dynamic top-level menus to guide your consumers down funnels you find most important. Ideally, these should be optimized to the most active site search keywords and inbound interests of your consumer’s persona. Using Google’s In-Page Analytics will assist your research in finding that sweet-spot for highly trafficked clickfunnels.
PrestaShop featured products module allows you to assign a specific number of products from a specific category ID to show on the homepage and sidebar on other pages. This module should be used to highlight seasonal demands or holiday related items for quick conversions. For example: Autumn season might display work gloves, rakes, leaf blower, etc.
This is a similar technique in brick and mortar stores by placing impulse seasonal items on endcaps and high traffic isleways.